GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BECKERS 'SWITCH' Remixes out 27/02/06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riot! Ian
Ian Sinnetti

Vibes: 1.59

Member #: 8,203

Post Post subject: BECKERS 'SWITCH' Remixes out 27/02/06 Reply with quote

RIOT!015 BECKERS 'SWITCH' Remixes out now!!

BECKERS 'SWITCH' NEW RELEASE Cool
OUT 27/02/06
RIOT! RECORDINGS 015

Tracklist
A1) DINO PSARAS REMIX
AA1) VINYLGROOVER & THE RED HED REMIX

You can preview tracks with the above links

Switch first appeared on ‘Sprout Music’ supported extensively by Paul Van Dyk. This record was picked up by psy trance scene and remixed by leading light Dino Psaras. His remix has been the biggest psy trance tune of the last 12 months on CDR. This is the first time this mix has made it to vinyl.

Through support from BK, Ed Real, Anne Savage, Nick Sentience & Co. this record has crossed over into the mainstream of clubland. To cement the success of this huge tune Riot! Recordings have commissioned the exclusive mix from Vinylgroover & The Red Hed.

Already causing a massive stir on the Psy Trance and hard dance community forums.

Lisa Lashes has already championed this dance anthem and has requested it on her forthcoming “Lashed” compilation album.

MAGAZINE REVIEWS
DJ Magazine 408 - Simon Eve 4/5
The Riot! Recordings crew went continental when doing their Christmas shopping recently, snapping up the fab and groovy tech house number 'Switch' from Germany. Instantly recognisable by a Donna Summer-esque bassline and the catchy male vocals "all I really want is you… I'm a kind of bitch… it's really time to switch", Riot have given this release a fresh hard dance spin for 2006 with the addition of two new remixes. Dino Psaras weaves his psy-trance magic to craft an intriguing, edgy, yet curiously floor friendly rework, while Vinylgroover & The Red Hed once again deliver a delectable dancefloor number of their own with their trademark big beats and soaring Euro riffs.

M8 Magazine – James Lawson M7/M8
This record sticks out from the pile of CDs and vinyl that I have sitting around me at the moment and it’s largely due to the European female vocal that croons 'All I want is you'. It’s very catchy and won't fail to stick in your head. This great sample is surrounded by two different mixes. The first by Dino Psaras has a drunken bass line that wobbles all over the place while somehow managing to keep up its infectious groove. The second by Vinylgroover and the Redhead introduces a wicked lead sound that is equally as exciting. A different tune from the norm and all the better for it!

Mixmag - Lee Guffy - Recommended
The Riot! crew have been keeping the label just within reach of the hard dance purists enough to keep them smiling but not too much to pigeon hole it. Switch fuses psy-trance, hard house and an 80's tinged electro vocal to give you something that's hard not to groove too. Call in Vinylgroover & The Red Head for a tougher version and you have all bases covered. Riot keep things evolving with a neat cut from Beckers.

riot015_packshot LR.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.17 KB
 Viewed:  1183 Time(s)

riot015_packshot LR.jpg

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:41 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: