GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in London - 9th Apr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmyHart

Doorman

Vibes: 89.79

Member #: 30,192

Post Post subject: Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in London - 9th Apr Reply with quote

Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in London
10:00pm – 06:00am
Great Suffolk Street Warehouse

29 Great Suffolk Street
Southwark
London, SE1 0NS

November saw the best Knee Deep in London yet at Studio Spaces, and looking to crank things up a level for the next one; Hot Since 82 has chosen the famous arches of the Great Suffolk Street Warehouse.

From the immersive clubbing concept TAKEN, to the intimate and industrial surroundings of The Laundry and The Steelyard; the vibe of Hot Since 82’s London parties have become a corner stone of London's club scene. With all of these shows selling out many moons in advance, the capital simply can’t get enough of Daley Padley.

This April will be the hottest ticket yet, as Hot Since 82 curates a lineup over 2 rooms in one of London’s most iconic spaces. Teaming up with LWE, this cavernous warehouse venue can be regarded as their spiritual birthplace; and a return is long overdue for them.

Tickets available from £17.50:
http://bit.ly/HS82KDIL

T&Cs:
www.lwe.events/terms-and-conditions

www.hotsince82.com
www.lwe.events
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: