GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[i:Vibes] Store Now Online!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: [i:Vibes] Store Now Online!!! Reply with quote

If you logged into the site through the usual banner, it may have looked a lil bit different today... that's because the months of waiting are waiting and our online store is now open!

Please bookmark http://store.ivibes.nu and check out the amazing prices on Vinyls & Other merchandise Smile

For those of you in the United States or Canada, Do Not Fear, there is a US Based warehouse so your shipping costs will not involve a massive p&p from Europe on top of the order price. Smile

Please tell your friends and cats and the sweet old lady down the road about the [i:Vibes] Store, Now Open for business, custom is most appreciated

Also a big thanks to Stream, Steven and everyone who's literally worked their Asses off to get this online, good work guys Very Happy

Happy Shopping Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:15 pm
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

good job fellas looks quality...nice layout and good idea having the samples.....simple to use aswell

i think i might just be purchasing some comperlations from the site...when u get the catalogue up on the site.....

anyway....nice one!!!! an cheers for the effort u put into making the site what it is.....

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:57 pm
michaelangelo

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.91

Member #: 282

Magnificient !

Try to beat this guys:
Also a superb shop:

http://www.only-djs.com

The best dance and trance music in the mix: http://www.dancevibes.net
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:28 am
Dinger

Moving your Body

Vibes: 0.01

Member #: 2,233

Very cool Cool

As soon as I get my credit card sorted out there will be a few bits and bobs i'll be picking up from there.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:29 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: