GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Andrew Parsons : News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndrewParsons
Andrew Parsons
Shaking the Dancefloor

Vibes: 37.41

Member #: 5,728

Post Post subject: Andrew Parsons : News Reply with quote

I figured I would crissin the new section with some news related to myself (not that anyone will care, but why not?)

I have recently been given a internship with www.feedbackmagazine.com as a reviewer for new CD'S and VINYL promo's. yay.

I have also been in contact with a netherland's radio station called POWER-FM and have been given the opportunity to be a resident on the station. I also do a BI-WEEKLY on www.evolving-moods.net (Used to be CrystalClouds) as well as a weekly on www.basicbeats.net (Has been postponed due to site problems).

In other DJ related stuff, I have just begun talks about a guest spot on manuel le saux's show (hopefully works out) and a guest spot on TAW with Dj Moxa in December, as well as a guest spot with Lance Cashion on Proton Radio.

I have also begun Production works and am getting some tips of the trade from Dj Moxa of Science Deal & Six4Eight both signed to the Somatic Sense Label. Hopefully things come out as planned. I have begun a remix of the smash hit from Ben lost, Jump the next train (Not authorized) just for fun!

Thanks for reading my boring life! for more information or a nice DJ mix Smile go to www.djandrewparsons.com

peace
-Andrew

Newest Mix:
01. Liquid Overdose - Ancient Space (Fred Baker Remix)
02. Final Stylas - Classic Wave (Marcos Remix)
03. Draft 2 Design - Affection Over Reason (Final Draft)
04. Filo & Peri - 1999
05. Mirco De Govia - Voller Sterne (Super 8 Remix)
06. Art of Trance vs POB - Turkish Bizaar (DBA Remix)
07. Sam Punk - Im Drunk (JK Walker Remix)
08. Waltz & Feliz - Funk'D (Original Mix)
09. Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (NU NRG Remix)
10. Kevin - All In My Head
11. Marcos & JK Walker - Nightfinder (Outback Remix)
12. Rusch & Murray - The Promise (Ronski Speed Remix)
13. Phynn - Exotica
14. Marcos - Just For A Day
www.djandrewparsons.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AndrewParsons
Andrew Parsons
Shaking the Dancefloor

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed Manuel Le Saux guest mix on Sept. 27th on trancesphere.com and I just finished my remix of Arctic Quest - Offbeat, which I am very proud of! Expect to hear that monster on Sept 27th!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

AndrewParsons wrote:
Confirmed Manuel Le Saux guest mix on Sept. 27th on trancesphere.com and I just finished my remix of Arctic Quest - Offbeat, which I am very proud of! Expect to hear that monster on Sept 27th!

I didn't like the original of Offbeat much.
I'm downloading your mixes now, there's some tunes I want to hear on there, especially that one by Phynn!

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:25 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Some very good tracks in that mix especially the starter track. Fred baker's done a cracking mix.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Congrats! I wish u luck with ur future ! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:42 pm
AndrewParsons
Andrew Parsons
Shaking the Dancefloor

Oh Hi! Wow.. replies! lol Smile. That is really cool.

I just played the Manuel Le Saux show, I havn't had time to put it on my site yet but it can be dled at www.evolving-moods.net and the TL is a follows:

01. Marc Van Liden - AM 2 PM
02. Rapid Eye - Absolute (8 Wonders Remix)
03. M.I.B. - Keep Pushin
04. Majado Feat. Mr. Sam - Blanco
05. Adam Sheridan - Terminal Velocity
06. BK & Paul Masterson - Mayhem In Miami (Ali Wilson Remix)
07. John Askew - Blackout
08. Robert Gitelman - Children of The Sun
09. ATN - Miss A Day
10. TFT - Simply Beautiful
11. Arctic Quest - Offbeat (Andrew Parsons Tech Remix)

I had a lot of fun doing that mix! Iv got a confirmed live mix on www.sastv.com this Friday (Live Video & Audio feed) and a live mix on www.proxoz.com (Proxoz Radio) Later in October, along with a mix on the new "Behind The Decks With Dave Piazza" show as well! In Dec a mix with Moxa again, and in JANUARY! A MIX WITH J00F!!!

Im going to update the site Oct 1st. If anyone would like to leave feedback, let me know and thanks for the support Wink

peace
-Andrew
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: