GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RawKraft - Mission Accomplished [UK Hard Trance]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bamford

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.30

Member #: 3,181

Post Post subject: RawKraft - Mission Accomplished [UK Hard Trance] Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Sorry to make my first post a review request, but I can assure you I'll be here to stay and contribute on this board for some time to come!

Just wondering if you could give me and DarkByDesign some feedback on our new collaboration track. It's a very hard UK hard trance offering, similar in style to Stimulant DJs and (possibly) Guyver

If you find anything you feel would need changing before sending it off to Hotwax, we'd greatly appreciate your views!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/rawkraftmusic.htm

Thanks in advance,

Alf

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:09 am
ReBirth

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 1,422

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate Wink

This is one motherfucker of a track !!!

--KICKS & PERCUSSION--

Hard, floorthudding kicks as always, and the percussion is class, adds a lot to the drive and NRF of the track. 10/10

--SNARES--

I love the sanre roll, and snare work throughout the track..The first snare roll is the best I've heard so far..GOOD STUFF !!! 10/10

--STABS & BACKLINE--

The Acid stabs works well, and adds to the vibe of the track. I just think it should be a bit louder. That filter cut on the backline sounds class !!! 10/10

--BASS--

Solid bass..in the line of Riot Brothers - My star Control...excellent drive to it....And the velocity is spot on..10/10

--VOX--

I like the vox..I really don't care what he's saying, but it just sounds good Smile 10/10

--PADS & SYNTHS--

The pads sounds flawless, I see the Trance element coming through strong there....starting to worry..but then the lead kicks in and I freak !!! The melody is fuckin' awesome, and that lead is sick. 10/10

--OVERALL--

I'm not sure if this is my first....But this is a solid 10/10

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:22 pm
Bamford

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.30

Member #: 3,181

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks rebirth! Great review Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: