GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Christopher Lawrence Down... But Not Out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getinpr
Jon Nix
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.53

Member #: 11,553

Post Post subject: Christopher Lawrence Down... But Not Out! Reply with quote

Even the planets biggest DJs get struck with the lurgie, and that includes the world’s number 4 DJ – Christopher Lawrence.

It is with great regret that Christopher has had to cancel ALL DJ DATES until the start of June, which includes his appearance at the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System. This is due to a back injury at the end of his last European tour in April.

Obviously with being out of action for close to 2 months, Christopher will be piling on the pounds from sitting on his backside doing nothing. Be rest assured, July is shaping up to be a busy one, and by the time his first gig of normal service arrives, Christopher will be chomping at the bit!

Everyone at camp CL, and including the man himself would like to apologise for the cancellation of shows, and express huge thanks for all the best wishes you’ve been sending.

Keep your eyes peeled over the following websites for further information, and the chance to win tickets to a number of top shows when Christopher returns in July.

Much love

Team Lawrence.

www.christopherlawrence.com / www.myspace.com/djchristopherlawrence
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: