GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Federico Epis, Sean McClellan and more this month!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belrec
Ewan
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 11.96

Member #: 10,009

Post Post subject: Federico Epis, Sean McClellan and more this month! Reply with quote

And a host of others this month as well

BELR059 - BrokenChannel - Sidestepper ep - 2 tracks of real old school electronica. Think early LFO or Cabaret Voltaire

BELR060 - Robsounds - 7 Months EP - Continuing with the old school theme, this ep has been compared to early Warp releases, so for those into that sound, this is one worth checking out.

BELR061 - Saucy - Flashpoint78 - Taken from the forthcming album, this track catxches a lot of people by suprise as it veers away from one style into another

BELR062 - Federico Epis feat Jillian Ann - Know Us. Dark and epic is the theme here with haunting, almost gothic vocals and Fede's trademark huge sound.

BELR063 - Sean McClellan - False Hope - Sean's release on Bellarine is a more trance/progressive affair but has plenty of action and lots of interesting percussion electrics going on to set it apart from the more standard stuff.

You can pick them up from all the usual places that do digital - you know the rollcall by now right ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: