GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best Of Oldskool Tinrib Vol.1 - ‘Antiques Of Our Future!’

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Tinrib

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.16

Member #: 11,632

Post Post subject: Best Of Oldskool Tinrib Vol.1 - ‘Antiques Of Our Future!’ Reply with quote

This is the Dont Stay In Choice of what the DJs want for the ultimate Unmixed DJ Friendly Best Of Tinrib Album.
The total cost for the full album is £7.50. 1/2 the price of downloading the tracks individually.
All tracks remastered from the original files to maximum 320kps MP3s for the sound of now!

Support your Underground Pirate Hard NRG Crew and grab yourself an official release now!

http://tinribdigital.com/process.php?pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=6&AlbumID=109&currency=price.GBP

Track Listing:

01. Weirdo - Curva Peligrosa
02. Captain Tinrib - 2001 (Weirdo Remix)
03. Captain Tinrib - Blue Oyster
04. Captain Tinrib & RR Fierce - Street Tab
05. Captain Tinrib - Coke, Cos I Learned 2 Cope
06. Captain Tinrib & Karim - I Love You
07. Fierce Base - I Thank You Elvis
08. Captain Tinrib - Don’t Stop
09. Captain Tinrib & Steve Thomas- The Leader
10. Weirdo - I Know A Plaice

Comes complete with CD cover download to print off, ready for you to go out and DJ.

http://www.tinribdigital.com

Eye Thank You.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:24 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: