GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RIBD005 - Coke Cos I Learned 2 Cope Remix Out Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Tinrib

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.16

Member #: 11,632

Post Post subject: RIBD005 - Coke Cos I Learned 2 Cope Remix Out Now Reply with quote

The Tinrib Digital Remix Competition Release.

The original huge Tinrib Release RIB024 by Captain Tinrib himself, has had the revamp and is available now at www.tinribdigital.com

With over 30 entries for this Remix competition, we are proud to announce the winners. It was a tough decision and we’ve decided to have an overall winner and 7 runners up who will appear on the final release.
Don't forget to check the artist pages on Tinrib Digital to check the remixers bios & discogs.
New talent has hit our shores.

The overall winner is:
Coke – Delicious V PsySquatch - Psy Mix '07 (Psy Mix)

The other winners are as follows:
DR Willis’ (Stomping Techstyle Remix)
Rob James Remix
Dave Curtis & Frank Farrell Remix
Kiksinth & Jao Remix
Steve Willis Remix
Mr Clarke Remix
Opeum vs Jester Remix

This release also includes:
Captain Tinrib’s - Coke (Original Mix) (A 2007 remastered version!)

Purchasing the whole release includes a printable CD cover for easy DJing and a usefull non mirror to carry about!
Welcome to the Coke Emporium!

Available now as a full 9 track MP3 Remix Package, with CD artwork, at Tinrib Digital for just £7.
Click on url to audition:
http://tinribdigital.com/process.php?pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=5&AlbumID=111&currency=price.GBP
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:13 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: