 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9495
|
Post subject: Savon - One Million Strings [Active Sense Recordings] |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Andy Jay Powell and Mike Nero return as Savon with One Million Strings, for the 12th Active Sense Recordings release. Hard Trance with an uplifting angle as the norm for Active Sense, this is certainly no different.
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:51 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DJ Akilliz
Almost a Clubber
Vibes: 6.26
Joined: 01 Feb 2002 Member #: 1,696 Posts: 23 Location: Salonika(Greece)/Bournemouth(UK)
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Avoid at all costs. I don't know what the reviewer liked about this track but I think it could be a very bad tune from 1999 or 2000. The production very low standard, the melody cheesy, simple and overused, the beats silly and the vocals corny.
Both Remixes are equally bad.
There is no way it can stand out from all the rest of trance produced these days and it's one tune that I can say for certain that I wouldn't ever play in a set.
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:35 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
vextrex jerm Newbie
Vibes: 0.67
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 Member #: 7,506 Posts: 4
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| i agree that this traxx is not really good! and not very original!! but andy jay still roxx the trance scene since many years now! and the quality of his traxx are always incredible!! it doesnt sound cheap like all the fruity loop productio released on many label !! all artist got bad traxx and good traxx! this one is probably the worst tune from andy! but his still on my top 5 favorite producer ever! hehe
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:28 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DJLifeAndDeath
i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 74.33
Joined: 22 Oct 2003 Member #: 4,647 Posts: 484
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Andy Jay Powell is doing well. I think that the stuff he's done on Everlasting and this label have been consistently safe. (For lack of a better term...a song that is trance through and through but isn't amazing!)
I've got a agree with Vextrex on this one. The song is a piece of trance..I don't think it's cheesy. But to each his own! (If you don't like the song, you're more than welcome! )
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:23 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Andy P Andy i:Vibes Crew
Vibes: 94.69
Joined: 04 Nov 2003 Member #: 4,745 Posts: 993 Location: TORONTO
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I honestly don't give a fuck if people agree with me on anything, I do encourage you people to voice your opinion. I don't think the track was that bad, I enjoyed it, maybe I don't listen to enough trance as I used to but it was not poorly made.
_________________ Next Up - Who Knows?
Check the frontpage daily to find out! |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:32 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
chrisronaldomarsh Chris Marsh Feeling The Music
Vibes: 23.34
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Member #: 5,801 Posts: 151 Location: Oxford (UK)
|
Post subject: |
|
|
well i like this track it has a good melody, and as for not being a good production, its about the same standard as most of todays trance
_________________ i know they are jelous of my music |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:38 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|