GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Soul Phonic - Freak medecin EP - Punk'ID records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quincy
Quincy

Vibes: 0.90

Member #: 7,285

Post Post subject: Soul Phonic - Freak medecin EP - Punk'ID records Reply with quote

Artist: Soul Phonic Format: Digital
Label: Punk’ID Digital Catalog: ASG/PID004

LISTEN&DOWNLOAD
Junodownload Beatport
Dj Download

INFO

Punk'ID records
Soul Phonic

Soul Phonic label managers return with a new EP, “Freak Medecin”.
The first track, “Freak medecin” kicks off with a punchy and irresistably bassline while the dark hypnotic chord paves the way for a rising climax! Without doubt a killer track!

“10gr” is the second track featured on this digital release. Also a very strong and hypnotic production thanks to the groovy bassline and the incredible chord sneaking up from behind.

“Atmospheric” is the third track, closing this EP with a beatifull ambient track, short but nice!

Full support from F.E.X, Pako & Frederik, ...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: