GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Get In! Sessions on VONYC Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getinpr
Jon Nix
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.53

Member #: 11,553

Post Post subject: Get In! Sessions on VONYC Radio Reply with quote

Every Thursday in June you will get the chance to hear some of the finest talent on our books as we host Get In! Sessions on VONYC.COM Radio. Vonyc.com is the online radio station set up by the world #1 DJ Paul van Dyk as a response to the problems of file sharing and illegal downloading. His vision was to create a radio station and download store that run side-by-side offering one of the most extensive and up to date digital download portals on the web. As well as Paul’s own show, the station runs regular sessions from some of the world’s biggest DJs. So as you would expect, we jumped at the opportunity to host a month of VONYC Sessions showcasing some of the incredible talent we have on our roster.

Kicking things off on the 7th June we have a top-quality double-header from two of the most exciting talents in UK house, MY DIGITAL ENEMY and FILTHY RICH. My Digital Enemy are an electro trio from Brighton currently doing the damage on dancefloors with their sublime vocal anthem ‘Wasted’ - expect a cutting edge blend of uplifting electro house with a dirty edge. Filthy Rich is one of the busiest DJs in house with residencies at Hat Club, Kissdafunk and Gatecrasher. He is also a respected and prolific producer currently causing a stir with his brilliant Cypress Hill bootleg, ‘Got No Brain’.

For more info check www.myspace.com/mydigitalenemy and www.myspace.com/filthyrichuk

Up on the 14th is the intelligent trance fan’s favourite GARETH EMERY. Emery was one of the first leading DJs to embrace podcasting, bringing the best in underground dance music to an ever-expanding fanbase and launching Gareth into the Top 20 Music Podcasts in the world. His remix of Albert Vorne – Formentera What is one of the biggest trance records of 2007 and his next single ‘More Than Anything’ looks set to be a massive summer vocal trance anthem.

Check the best myspace on the web www.myspace.com/garethemery

On the 21st we welcome trance powerhouse SIMON PATTERSON. The Belfast born DJ/producer is best known as one half of Dogzilla who are currently rocking festivals with their Live show and massive new single ‘Frozen’. Simon is a much admired DJ himself, his hi-octane take on trance rocking clubs worldwide. His solo productions are getting bigger and bigger, after ‘F-16’, ‘Panic Attack and ‘Strip Search’ the immense ‘We’ll See’ and ‘Bulldozer’ are about to drop – expect dancefloor devastation!

To hear those tunes click on www.myspace.com/simonpatterson

Rounding off the month on the 28th is the highest ranked US DJ in the world CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE who smashed the DJ Mag Top 100 at #4 last year. Since then, Christopher has gone from strength to strength, mixing the last Gatecrasher compilation ‘Live In Moscow’ and, after recovering from a nasty back injury, is all set to rock some of the biggest dance events in Europe this summer. In July, he is spinning at the massive Antiworld festival in the UK, Creamfields in Poland, Judgement Sundays in Ibiza and Dance Valley in Holland. Turbo charged trance is the name of the game here – unmissable!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/djchristopherlawrence

So a pretty mouth-watering line-up I’m sure you’ll agree! To get involved, log on to www.vonyc.com/radio at 8PM GMT / 9PM CET every Thursday night throughout June and enjoy some of the cream of the world’s DJing talent!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: