GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Get In! Sessions on Vonyc Radio pres. Gareth Emery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getinpr
Jon Nix
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.53

Member #: 11,553

Post Post subject: Get In! Sessions on Vonyc Radio pres. Gareth Emery Reply with quote

Every Thursday in June you will get the chance to hear some of the finest talent on our books as we host Get In! Sessions on VONYC.COM Radio. Vonyc.com is the online radio station set up by the world #1 DJ Paul van Dyk as a response to the problems of file sharing and illegal downloading. His vision was to create a radio station and download store that run side-by-side offering one of the most extensive and up to date digital download portals on the web. As well as Paul’s own show, the station runs regular sessions from some of the world’s biggest DJs. So as you would expect, we jumped at the opportunity to host a month of VONYC Sessions showcasing some of the incredible talent we have on our roster. This week we have a very exciting two-hour mix from the intelligent trance fan’s favourite – GARETH EMERY!

Being the jet-setting worldwide superstar DJ that he is, it was difficult to pin him down for a mix, especially as he has spent the best part of the last month in South America – it’s alright for some! So the only solution was to record one of his rapturously received sets from the those sunny climes... so we are proud to bring you an EXCLUSIVE two hour live recording all the way from Gatecrasher @ Porto Algre, Brazil! This is your chance to hear Gareth Emery in full-on fired-up dancefloor mode, and expect to hear the likes of his massive remix of Albert Vorne – Formentera What and possibly an airing of his soon-to-be-huge new single ‘More Than Anything’! Unmissable stuff, I’m sure you’ll agree!

To tune into the show head to www.vonyc.com/radio at 8PM GMT / 9PM CET!

www.myspace.com/garethemery / www.garethemery.com / www.myspace.com/getinpr

Catch Gareth Emery at the FIVE AM RECORDS PARTY at THE GALLERY, TURNMILLS this Friday!

For more info head to www.turnmills.co.uk/gallery
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: