GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(Gravitation Digital Section 75 feat Penny. Read feedback!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedvinyl

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 47.40

Member #: 9,052

Post Post subject: (Gravitation Digital Section 75 feat Penny. Read feedback!! Reply with quote

Hi Guy's.

Just a quick mention to let you know that the up coming release on 'Source Of Gravity's' Sister label 'Gravitation Digital' is now available. The launch of the Label start's with Section 75 aka Lee Pennington's 'Locked Heart'...

Release: Section 75 feat. Penny – Locked Heart
Release Cat: GravDigi001
Mixes: Original, Harper & Green, Lynx and Disclosure Project
Release Date: June 07

Section 75 is an artist that has been part of the Source of Gravity in-house operation for a number of years, and “Locked Heart” is arguably is best release to date. Led by subtle, yet emotional vocals by Penny, all 4 mixes of “Locked Heart” hit the mark. The original is solid, whilst the Harper & Green is a peak time monster. Lynx provides a driving progressive mix, whilst the Disclosure Project open their account with cool tech house edit.

Site's that are selling Source Of Gravity Digital / Gravitation Digital

Play-Digital.Com
Beatport.Com
Vonyc.Com

For more information on all future Lee Pennington / Section 75 releases then please visit HERE!!

also the 'Source Of Gravity Website HERE!!
also Source Of Gravity Forum HERE!!

Read the feedback Below

Flash Brothers (Bedrock/Top 100 DJs)
Harper & Green's mix is the best here for us...
Cheers & keep up the good work.

Spesh (Looq/Qool)
The Harper & Green mix has just the right blend of uplifting prog and deep groove -- I see this going over well on the dancefloor!Out of the three mixes, I like the original and the Harper & Green versions the best. The Harper and Green made it more epicy and added more synths it seems which works good.

dPen (Pangea / Feral Code Records)
Great Progressive pieces, Original is my favourite while Harper n Greens remix is a dance floor killer, already playing it out! 8/10

Fredrick (Pako And Frederick)
All well produced

Jay Tech (Hope/Fiberlineaudio)
Section 75 - Locked Heart (Harper & Green's Unlocked Mix) is definitely the mix for me! The second bass pattern that comes in halfway through is magic. I almost wish the whole track was based around it!

Sonny Wharton (Renaissance)
Hey guys thanks for this - an awesome release from Lee... original being my fav though all mixes are great!! Full support here Surprised)

DJ Tarkan (Sentient Audio Collective/Top 100 DJs)
Very good release from Source Of Gravity!
Will support for sure.

Dave Watson (Riff Raff)
Tight production that builds nicely by introducing big sweeps and
Percussion

Thomas Nastos (Fiberlineaudio/Friskyradio/FREEZE Magazine)
This is solid release man, Like the disclosure project and Harper & Green remixes a lot. I Used the Harper & Green mix for my radio show on Friskyradio this month and it was ace!Smile

Joe Sweeney (Aloud Recordings/Tutto Mundo)
Liked the original and h& g mixes. Playing the H&G a lot now in my sets.

Sasha Le Monnier (C.O.U. Muzik / Fiberlineaudio / Gravitation/ di.fm )
Really love the Harper & Green Remix for it's cool electro style bass & fatness carried with that lovely uplifting feel! The Lynx also for it's solidness and the Disclosure project for it housey deep feel!...good production's!!

Ingo Volgemann (L2 Music)
"Section 75's Locked Heart is a real prog killer that lifts any club's roof off. I totally dig the L-y-n-x Remix, coming along with a haunting and hypnotizing structure, different deep and pushing basslines, creative additional composition, perfectly taylored for my prog sets!"

Chris Meadows (That Exposure Show / Danceradio.gr)
1. Junior's Disclosure Project remix -- This one's good stuff, got a great house vibe and a funky overtone, the dreamy vocal is very nice too. One of the things that really stand out to me about this track are the quirky little sounds you hear in the breakdowns.
2. Harper & Green's Unlocked mix -- This one is my favorite - it's big progressive style, love the build-up and the grinding synth in the background. This one is definitely one that would be right at home in one of my late night sets. It has a great uplifting feel to it, maybe a good sunrise track, but it still keeps the energy going.
3. Original mix -- Hard, chunky kick, has some techno influences that I like, the pads are well done and well-arranged. I love the vocal in combination with the pads and how it's not a featured part of the track until the breakdown. This is a really good version, it stays dreamy but it chuggs along, probably the most versatile mix of the bunch.

Darin Epsilon (di.fm / Red Circle Music)
Sounds real nice. I am enjoying the JP & Juniors Disclosure Project and Harper & Green's Unlocked Mixes.

Eelke Kleijn (G.U / Amenta)
Thanks for sending these promos, I really like the laidback remix of Locked Heart (JP & Juniors). Great use of the vocals and it's got a very housy vibe which does the trick for me Smile

Radio Plays So Far & Charts

Charted By

Balance Record pool : Position 47 in chart weekending 20th March 07
Richmond Record Pool : Position 29 in May 07 Chart

Radio plays

Energy FM – PH Factor
DI.FM
Danceradio..gr
Scarlett FM
Frisky
www.clubiom.co.uk
www.vonyc.com

Promotion mixes inclusion
Sasha Le Monnier @ Di.fm (Digitally Imported) Coulomb Muzik Feb 07 & March 07 mixes
Sasha Le Monnier @ di.fm (Digitally Imported) Coulomb Muzik June07 Mix
Chris Sterio – Under the Radar
Chris Luzz – Hidrosis Mix
Ingo Volgemann Feature's On Frisky Radio March9th 07 ....(Lynx Remix)
12 hr set by Ingo Vogelmann @ Frisky Radio 8th June 07 and track 30 is Section 7 Feat. Penny - Locked Heart (Lynx Remix)
http://www.friskyradio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5037
LRCN

Thanks for all the support !! x

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: