GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RIBD007 - Omega 3 - What We Waiting 4? & The Gateway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Tinrib

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.16

Member #: 11,632

Post Post subject: RIBD007 - Omega 3 - What We Waiting 4? & The Gateway Reply with quote

Omega 3 - ‘Lost @ Sea’ debut artist album is being released as singles on Tinrib Digital right now.

Click below to audition:
http://tinribdigital.com/process.php?pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=CategoryID&AlbumID=113&currency=price.GBP

DJ Mag Review for this release:
Stowing away onboard the latest Captain Tinrib voyage are collaborators Steve Arnold and Butcher Boy. ‘What You Waiting For’ kicks off with a razor sharp old skool hard house groove, stepping up into familiar Tinrib territory with the addition of savage synth swells before sweeping into euphoric hard trance riffs for the finale.
Release Shedule:
1. The mixed album will be released for them there land lubbers, the general public, skippered and mixed by Captain Tinrib himself. (Available in all good cd stores & direct postal sails from ye Goode Ship Tinrib Digital!) (11 track Mix)
2. Available for digital download as a mixed album one month after CD Release.
3. Available as single downloads on mp3. (5 releases)
These have started here on Tinrib Digital.
1st release is RIBD006 - We Can Fly & Subsonic
2nd release is RIBD007 - What We Waiting 4? & The Gateway

4. Released on Vinyl on partner record labels.
These include:
Vicious Circle (VCR64) - We Can Fly & Subsonic
Tidy Trax (TIDY248T) - What We Waiting 4?
Oktane (OKT003) - The Gateway
Unity Recordings - Wired Out

Our partner record label 'Carbon Recordings' are releasing the rest on vinyl from November 2007 > Feb 2008.
CBN1 - Fishy Situations & Farkin' Oldskool
CBN2 - Smokescreen & Hammered Time
CBN3 - Manta 3 & The Squeeze

Omega 3 are, Dale Fairbairn (Butcher Boy,) Steve Arnold NZ (Scuba Steve - not the UK variety!,) and our worthy old swashbucklin’ seadog, Captain Tinrib.

Them there local natives decided to give him there Cap’n a run and create a release with the old sailor. This release continued on to two and they all rubbed themselves down with some of that fishy oil stuff......... and Omega 3 was born. Try it, its good for you!
‘We be better not mess about ‘ere...’ the skipper advised, ‘We now be in New Zealand we do, and how about we venture into the unknown, create a whole album, put it in the ships log, before they all be cursed and Lost @ Sea forever?,’ the mad sea dog barked.....

Tis a journey 'cross the broad sides of them there many a Hard Dance Music boat of today, the full spectrum of 15 years at sail, voyaging from the euphoria of trance thru to the pounding hard sounds of the end of the finest battle of the fittest at 155bpm with our ships hooverwhores revealed to the full. Our cannon’s main aim is a sonic pleasure for getting you ready to go out or getting you to the party by car or by boat. The choice be yours... fixing you into the right space for the rest of your many nights at sea!

Reviews of the Album:

Andy Farley:
“Omega 3, a name you can’t have failed to notice if you’re an avid clubber on the hard scene. No I’m talking about cod liver oil, I’m talking about the trio from Christchurch who have been putting out the best and biggest uplifting hard nrg tracks over the past year. What better then than to have an album of all their material. Cue Omega 3 Lost @ Sea continuously mixed by Captain Tinrib himself. Eleven tracks in all, and all of which are currently on the playlists of djs such as Paul Glazby, Ben Stevens, Justin Bourne, Jp & Jukesy and myself to name just a few. Kicking off with the two tracks already signed to Vicious Circle, We Can Fly & Subsonic, you’re taken on a journey through to the amazing Fishy Situations currently my most asked after tune, a remix of the Captain’s Manta, to finish with Farkin’ Oldskool, another tune that has I’ve been hammering for the past six months or so. Look out for the launch of their Carbon Recordings imprint coming soon also, with the remix of Manta 3 kicking things off. Omega 3 – good for your health…..most definitely”

Paul Glazby:
Absolutely awesome CD – Euphoric & Hard, like Tiesto with cast iron balls!!!!

DJ Steve Hill:
"I'm loving this album...
it's currently on full volume in my studio! More please!"

Justin Bourne:
Wow! Is the first thought that springs to mind after listening to this awesome compilation from our oily boys Omega 3.
NRG/Hard House pioneer Captain Tinrib and his new shipmates Steve and Dale serve up some delicious beats of the more Hard Dance/Trance variety.
Lost At Sea includes monster tracks like Hammered Time and the stunning Fishy Situations, I’ve used both in a live DJ set for a forthcoming Tidy compilation and I’ve been playing others such as Smokescreen, Wired Out and the update of the classic Manta in most of my sets.
The biggest labels in our scene Vicious Circle and Tidy have been snapping up the tracks for release and you can see why with this display of musical genius.
With Omega 3 on the pulse our scene has a healthy future.

Join our forum group at: http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/tinrib-digital-captain-tinrib-superfish
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/captaintinrib
Tinrib Digital: http://tinribdigital.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: