GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dPen Ft Aidan Mayes - In The Middle -SofGDigi022 New Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedvinyl

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 47.40

Member #: 9,052

Post Post subject: dPen Ft Aidan Mayes - In The Middle -SofGDigi022 New Release Reply with quote

Artist : dPen
Title : In The Middle Feat Aidan Mayes
Mix (es) : Original Edit A / Original Edit B / Dj Double & Angelmoon Remix / 7G Look's Dead But it s Alive Mix/ Thomas Nastos Breaking it Mix
Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
Cat : SofGDigi022

Reaction Key Points... dPen makes his debut on Source Of Gravity Digital with a cool progressive cut, also featuring the beautiful vocals from Aidan Mayes. His previous releases have seen him signed to labels..... 1 Shot Digital, Lost Language, Feral Code Records, Behold Recordings, Global Scum,Wandu Records,Deep Focus,Mestija Records and Ingenius Recs to name but a few!!

DJ Support: Andy Moor, Flash brothers, JD Turbine, Villo, Darin Epsilon, Frank Chiarello, Ariel Cybana , DJ Tekes, Dj Nondas ,Glm , LLavoe, Dj Think, James Sanderlin, Chris Sterio, Sean McClellan, Tim Mills, Sasha Le Monnier, Hadi Burpee, Chad McNeely, Marius Ivanoff, Luke Porter,DJ Mindaugelis, Lee Pennington

Record Pool Support : in at No 11 on the Release Promo Pool Chart, 4 mixes in total in the top 50 for week-ending 2007/11/09.

Radio Support: Rotationz Radio, Proton Radio, Energy FM, www.clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, Frisky Radio. DI.FM. Digiprana Sounds radio broadcast on 90.3FM and Sirius Satellite from New York. The PH Factor Show U.K

InternationalSupport : U.Kingdom, United States, Costa Rica, Cananda,Australia, Lithuania,New Zealand,Mexico

Just Some Of The Feedback

Kev Atkins c/o Andy Moor...Dj Double remix rocks...nice vox also Wink
Flash Brothers...We liked the original mix
JD Turbine...Looks dead but is still alive is my pick of the bunch, really dug the
dark minimal feel on this one; still has that SOG progressive taste to
it too. Sweet!
Villo...8/10 this one i like a lot, will be on high rotation
Darin Epsilon...The DJ Double & Angelmoon Remix is very dancefloor friendly, I could see this one doing well.
Frank Chiarello...7G remix is the one version I like, but it's excellent.
Ariel Cybana...powerful track and great remixes to compliment it!
Dj Tekes...8/10 Very good!
Dj Nondas....10/10, Excellent
Dj Think...nice ep .. some thing for all dancefloors . good haunting vocal
James Sanderlin...The Original Edit b, excellent work, elegant aith nice textures 9/10 and the 7G Remix great production and take on the original. elementally sound giving mixing options, in direction that is!
Sasha le Monnier...Original Edit B has lot's of depth and super vocals 9/10 also really diggin the 7G Remix, super stuff
Luke Porter...Always into Angelmoons stuff, geat job on this remix 8/10
DJ Mindaugelis...The dj Double & Angelmoon is briliant work , amaizing sound ! 9/10

The tracks above can also be purchased @ any of these digital download site's below

www.play-digital.com

www.beatport.com

www.vonyc.com

www.djdownload.com

www.junodownload.com

www.audiojelly.com/

www.beatsdigital.com/

www.djtunes.com/

www.musicnet.com/

www.xpressbeats.com/

+ Many More

http://www.sourceofgravity.com

http://www.myspace.com/sourceofgravity

http://www.dpen.gr

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:53 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: