GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M.I.K.E. – Inner Thoughts (Original Mix) [DS-R]

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Enhanced

Bar Manager

Vibes: 70.71

Joined: 07 Nov 2011
Member #: 74,734
Posts: 398

Post Post subject: M.I.K.E. – Inner Thoughts (Original Mix) [DS-R] Reply with quote



M.I.K.E. Presents Caromax – Inner Thoughts (Original Mix) [DS-R]

*OUT NOW! Beatport Exclusive:* http://enhan.co/MIKE-IT-BP

Next up on Digital Society Recordings is a label debut from true trance legend M.I.K.E. who presents his profound alias concept - Caromax.

'Inner Thoughts' is an altogether deep and progressive outing with hints of house & trance to give a modern and mighty arena feel throughout. Keeping a groovy pace from start to finish, M.I.K.E. introduces a catchy lead sequence at the peak which brings this track to life!

A fantastic debut release from M.I.K.E. Presents Caromax - watch this space for more to come in the near future!



Release Date (all stores): July 15th 2013
Label: Digital Society Recordings
Cat. Number: DIGISOC049
OUT NOW: http://enhan.co/MIKE-IT-BP

Tracklist:

1. M.I.K.E. Presents Caromax – Inner Thoughts (Original Mix)

Huge Support from Dash Berlin, Markus Schulz, Andy Moor, Giuseppe Ottaviani, M.I.K.E, Tritonal, Will Holland, Angel Ace, Anna Lee, Fabio XB, Falcon, Manuel Le Saux, Ost & Meyer, Shawn Mitiska, Stephen Kirkwood, Talla 2XLC, Thomas Heredia, Heaven’s Gate, Elevation and many more...



This Week’s Releases:

19 Hz – The Key (Original Mix) [Enprog] http://enhan.co/19Hz-TK-BP
Gregory Esayan & Alex Pich – Breaking The Cage (Original & Matheus Teston Mixes) [Colorize] http://enhan.co/GEAP-BTC-BP
M.I.K.E. Presents Caromax – Inner Thoughts (Original Mix) [DS-R] http://enhan.co/MIKE-IT-BP
Stephen Kirkwood – Quasar (Original Mix) [Lange] http://bit.ly/SK-Quasar-BP


_________________
Enhanced Music Ltd
http://www.enhancedmusic.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group