GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW : some breakbeat trance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: NEW : some breakbeat trance Reply with quote

Hey people Wink

This weekend, after a long time wait, my breakbeat-chillout trance page has been finally placed online by mp3.com. I've made some tracks under this pseudonymn The Angel Of Light for fun, to try something different for a change. Most of the tracks I made were used or are going to be used as intros and outros to my Lightworks albums.

The link to the page : http://www.mp3.com/taol

Let me know what you think of them Wink
cheers,
Wim/LW

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Finne
Phynn
DJ's Assistant

Vibes: 7.53

Member #: 1,998

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my opinions:

Rainbow [Outro Mix]:

The piano in this one is marvellous. It reminds me alot of those Final Fantasy in-game songs. This is soooo good. Beautiful strings to back up the piano, very nicely done! I think you should remove the snare-roll, and keep this track minimal. The breakbeat is nice. Maybe a bit too 'sweet' (or 'lief' in Belgian). Try and make it abit more agressive.

This is quality! 8,5/10

Moonbows [Original Intro Mix]:

Nice FX in the beginning. I like the chords u've used in this one. They are nice and sad Smile I got no more to add to this, nice tune! 8/10

Morning Sun [Original Mix:

Once again, nice piano Wink FX is good too. Maybe it would be cool if you add a delay with long feedback on the synth which backs the kick up at 1:28. It fades a bit too fast now. I really love ur bassline. Funky and also sweet. 8/10

I really like this chill style, would love to hear more like this from you Wink

Cheers.

4. Bedrock - Emerald
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thx finne for the review(s) Wink

i'm just starting to know this genre, so there might be some things that aren't too obvious in the tracks... but i'm glad you like them. glad to see you like rainbows best, i didn't see that one getting the best score too often.

take care Wink
Wim

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:11 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: