GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2 early demos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: 2 early demos Reply with quote

Hey peepz,

Besides my remix for Airscape's "L'esperanza", i'm working on a remix for DJ Light. It's still a very early preview without a complex structure and too much reverb on the strings. But please let me know what you think of this preview Wink

You can download a preview here (right click, save as):
dj_light-haleiwa__lightworks_early_demo_

Preview my remix for Airscape (right click, save as):
airscape-l_esperanza__lightworks_remix_demo_.mp3 if

Take care,
Wim/LW

Last edited by Lightworks on Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Post Post subject: Re: 2 early demos Reply with quote

anyone wanna have a listen... please? Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I've had a listen to both tracks now. I'm not much into the technical aspect here but the first track Anaconda is an average track in my opinion, a bit boring after a while because the sound is rather "flat" Undecided
Many ppl like it like this, but I don't Razz

The other track L'Esperanza is a lot better I think. Usually I dislike having the piano in such tunes, but it sounds good here Smile
And the build-up after the piano stops in the middle of the track is really cool! I don't remember the original so I'm not sure what you did and what Airscape did though, but anyway...I find this tune really good!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:07 am
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... thx Streams for your comments Wink
there aren't many people liking Anaconda yet... therefore I'm adding lots more spice to it now.

Both demos have been taken off the server now and replaced with new ones (see amin topic) so comments are still welcome Wink

cheers,
Wim/LW

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: