GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ISSradio Los Angeles Online 24/7 live dj sets and more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djiss
djiss
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,270

Post Post subject: ISSradio Los Angeles Online 24/7 live dj sets and more Reply with quote

Hey all, DI is an amazing station! oh yes! and they always have all the music you need to get your gruv on! Smile

if you guys wanna hear some live dj sets from local los angeles clubs or local djs on ISSradio ill send the link here below Smile ...keep on dancin

~ dj iss

ISSRADIO broadcasting 24/7 of the best trance/melodic/dancegruvs
http://djiss.no-ip.org:8000/listen.pls
or [url]www.djiss.com [/url]for more info

About ISSradio on www.djiss.com

ISSradio was created by DJ ISS for one reason: DANCE. Bringing the best of electronica and dance music to the internet, not just only to make people listen but to make people get up and DANCE. We look at ISSradio as an entity for people to identify with and to not just listen but to FEEL the music.

On a weekly basis our ISSradio staff will add new music hitting the airwaves not just here in the U.S. but all over the world. Multiply that by adding live sets of local los angeles and beyond DJS and mixes from gathering, local clubs and musical events and you have the community DJISS can only bring to you: A DANCE MASSIVE COMMUNITY. In the next few weeks we will feature different types of electronic dance music, from trance, progressive trance, hard house to melodic. Our goal again is to make you wanna get up and DANCE. Always bringing you the energy online that you would wanna feel when you are out in the Club Universe and Dance Music World.

ISSradio will bring you 24 hours 7 days a week of just pure DANCE music from local djs to the DJ Gods of the Club Universe. Always keeping you nodding your head and tapping your feet. So sit back open your mind and listen on! We will be here for you bringing you the best sound online and beyond!

Have a request? wanna know what song played or just want to say hi? email issradio@djiss.com and let him know how you feel!

for playlist or live set info : http://www.djiss.com/issradionewsletter.htm

current live sets

wed, fri and sat nights at 8pm PST (los angeles time)
sundays at noon and 5pm Smile

listen now http://djiss.no-ip.org:8000/listen.pls

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djiss
djiss
Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile oh boy SBC screwed up issradio's dsl line, please click here to redirect
and listen on

http://djiss.no-ip.org

keep on dancin!

dj iss
nightlife entertainment group
founder of ISSradio

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djiss
djiss
Getting acquainted

Very Happy

ISSRADIO IS BACK!

back by popular demand!

its up now...live set friday night 08/08/03 8pm PST los angeles time

stay tuned for live club sets

djiss

wanna email me? issradio@djiss.com

click to listen http://djiss.no-ip.org:8000/listen.pls

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:02 am
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

edited, splitted and moved by ami

ive splited, and moved the relevant posts to where they should be!, plus ive deleted all the other redundant exact same posts, this is borderline spamming!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:58 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: