 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9497
|
Post subject: File-Sharing No Threat to Music Sales |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
According to two university researchers, file-sharing has little or no effect on the sales of music. This study is done by two researchers from Washington...
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:22 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
((-&E-)) Hardcore Till I Die Dumonde Addict
 Vibes: 77.64
Joined: 28 Dec 2001 Member #: 1,517 Posts: 2747 Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
|
Post subject: |
|
|
i dont think it does.. especially in the trance genre...
... none of the music i download i see in my high street shop, so its not a sibstitute for me buying it...
the only thing is.. if i didnt download, id probally buy more compilation CD's.. but they'd be inported from europe, so wouldnt effect the UK sales anyway...
_________________
Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:41 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Personally I think it does, I know some people who will download entire albums of top-40 stuff to avoid buying it.
But for me, I download what I can get (which is limited in the trance genre mind) and buy quite a bit also, I have more CDs than most people I know. In fact, downloading for me has encouraged me to buy CDs. Without it, I would have never heard any trance tracks and wouldn't have bought any CDs either.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:47 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|