GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Savon - One Million Strings [Active Sense Recordings]

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Review Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Joined: 01 May 2001
Member #: 6
Posts: 9495

Post Post subject: Savon - One Million Strings [Active Sense Recordings] Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Andy Jay Powell and Mike Nero return as Savon with One Million Strings, for the 12th Active Sense Recordings release. Hard Trance with an uplifting angle as the norm for Active Sense, this is certainly no different.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:51 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DJ Akilliz

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 6.26

Joined: 01 Feb 2002
Member #: 1,696
Posts: 23
Location: Salonika(Greece)/Bournemouth(UK)

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Avoid at all costs. I don't know what the reviewer liked about this track but I think it could be a very bad tune from 1999 or 2000. The production very low standard, the melody cheesy, simple and overused, the beats silly and the vocals corny.

Both Remixes are equally bad.
There is no way it can stand out from all the rest of trance produced these days and it's one tune that I can say for certain that I wouldn't ever play in a set.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:35 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vextrex
jerm
Newbie

Vibes: 0.67

Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Member #: 7,506
Posts: 4

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree that this traxx is not really good! and not very original!! but andy jay still roxx the trance scene since many years now! and the quality of his traxx are always incredible!! it doesnt sound cheap like all the fruity loop productio released on many label !! all artist got bad traxx and good traxx! this one is probably the worst tune from andy! but his still on my top 5 favorite producer ever! hehe
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:28 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJLifeAndDeath

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 74.33

Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Member #: 4,647
Posts: 484

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Jay Powell is doing well. I think that the stuff he's done on Everlasting and this label have been consistently safe. (For lack of a better term...a song that is trance through and through but isn't amazing!)

I've got a agree with Vextrex on this one. The song is a piece of trance..I don't think it's cheesy. But to each his own! Razz (If you don't like the song, you're more than welcome! Wink )
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:23 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andy P
Andy
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 94.69

Joined: 04 Nov 2003
Member #: 4,745
Posts: 993
Location: TORONTO

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't give a fuck if people agree with me on anything, I do encourage you people to voice your opinion. I don't think the track was that bad, I enjoyed it, maybe I don't listen to enough trance as I used to but it was not poorly made.
_________________
Next Up - Who Knows?

Check the frontpage daily to find out!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:32 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
chrisronaldomarsh
Chris Marsh
Feeling The Music

Vibes: 23.34

Joined: 28 Apr 2004
Member #: 5,801
Posts: 151
Location: Oxford (UK)

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

well i like this track it has a good melody, and as for not being a good production, its about the same standard as most of todays trance
_________________
i know they are jelous of my music
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:38 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Review Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group