 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9495
|
Post subject: DuMonde vs Judge Jules - What\'s In Your Head [Fate Recordin |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
The guys from DuMonde have teamed up with one of the UK's biggest trance jocks. It's been a while since they've done a collaboration under this alias, so let's see what the results are!
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:20 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Bit of an average track this one.
Its got a nice melody to it but just lacks something in the build up and bass line.
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:06 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Da tune LHS Total Newbie
Vibes: 0.18
Joined: 02 May 2005 Member #: 7,518 Posts: 1
|
Post subject: |
|
|
What ? Are you for real ?
The remix by Michael Parsberg and Dj Choose totally kicks ass man
You should hear it on a big soundsystem
Also I know for a fact that top jocks such as Judge Jules, Ernesto & Bastian, Gareth Emery, JamX & DeLeon, Robert Gitelman, Graham Gold and Les Hemstock all are hammering this remix at the moment
Top tune and top remix by the Danish guys
_________________ Pump da tune |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:33 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
splint Michael Splint Cloakroom Duty
 Vibes: 26.25
Joined: 09 Jan 2004 Member #: 5,059 Posts: 18 Location: Copenhagen/Denmark + Malmo/Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
just was I was about to say...
Not that I wanna defend my friends, but their remix MUST be played loud on a club speakers. I've heard it on a "regular" home stereo (good speakers and all) but it doesnt come to its rights before it's being played loud in a club (which it will be this Wednesday at the Ministry party in Malmř
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:37 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dreej André Vermeij i:Vibes Crew
Vibes: 96.65
Joined: 25 Dec 2003 Member #: 4,985 Posts: 134 Location: Tilburg, Netherlands
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I haven't heard it live yet, so can't judge about that. I've spun it a dozen times on some decent speakers now, and I'm still not convinced about it.
Remember, this is just my opinion on the track, nothing more. I'd definitely give it more praise if I liked it, but I don't unfortunately. Sorry guys!
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:16 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|