GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Osvaldo Nugroho feat. Marcie- Muse (EML Recordings)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sjmms

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 27.61

Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Member #: 8,527
Posts: 112

Post Post subject: Osvaldo Nugroho feat. Marcie- Muse (EML Recordings) Reply with quote



Music Video and Remix Contest Coming Soon!

iTunes

Beatport

Muse:
I could use a little inspiration
Oh I wanna feed my appetite
Do you have the answers baby
The secrets of the universe tonight

I could use some contemplation
I don’t wanna just continue on
I could use a moment of true love

Be my muse tonight
Take me higher
Fill my soul with love
So I can fly
Be my love tonight
Hold me closer
And I will drive you to the moon

Do you want to come a little closer
Do you want to take my hand tonight
Do you want to be beside me baby
Do you want to catch the morning light

I don’t wanna wait here in the corner
When I see you dancing on the floor
I could show you all my secrets
I would never leave you wanting more

That’s the way
That’s the way
I’ll see you, and I’ll want more
I’ll keep your secrets
I’ll keep them good
I’ll take your wild side - You know I would
I’ll keep them good
I’ll take your wild side - You know I would

Be my muse tonight
Take me higher
Fill my soul with love
So I can fly

_________________
http://www.MarcieJoy.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group