Tritonia Chapter 002 has finally arrived! There's over 20 unreleased, exclusive tracks on this compilation that have been curated by Tritonal...
Ever since their explosion onto the scene, Tritonal have consistently and emphatically excelled in all areas. Whether it be their encapsulating originals, impeccable remixes or energy-filled live shows, the Texan duo have always made an impression - continuing in that very same awe-striking vein, Chad and Dave present the long-awaited and much anticipated sequel to their hugely successful debut Tritonia compilation. Tritonia - Chapter 002 has finally arrived, and fans of the weekly Tritonia Radio Show are once again in for a treat.
The Tritonia concept showcases & combines everything Tritonal stand for, from their peak-time festival pleasers to championing new-and-upcoming producers, Tritonia is a journey from start to finish, and packed with 20 exclusive forthcoming releases from their Enhanced imprint.
With the previous Chapter storming iTunes Dance charts globally and becoming sacred amongst the ferociously loyal Tritonian's - Tritonia 002 brings the duo's rapturous hits such as 'Anchor', 'Satellite' and 'Electric Glow'; the latter two reimagined by hot-shots Arston and Kill The Buzz respectively, whilst also boasting the likes of Estiva, Juventa, Speed Limits and Noah Neiman, who supply brand-new exclusive tracks, produced solely for the compilation, alongside exciting prospects Codeko, Cuebrick, Ryos feat. Slisa Rose, AeroSoul, Mike Shiver, Thomas Hayes, Disco Fries and others.
After months of orbiting, the moment is here - prepare to land on Tritonia.
1. Tritonal feat. Skyler Stonestreet - Electric Glow (Arston Remix)
2. Noah Neiman feat. Mike Schmid - Follow (Original Mix)
3. Codeko - Trace (Original Mix)
4. Ryos feat. Allisa Rose - Eclipse (Original Mix)
5. Juventa - Winterborn (Original Mix)
6. Tritonal - Anchor (Club Mix)
7. AeroSoul feat. Christian Ferraro - 6AM (Original Mix)
8. Cuebrick - Demon (Original Mix)
9. Jus Jack & Speed Limits - All Falls Down (Tritonal Edit)
10. Disco Fries - Louder (Original Mix)
11. Years - Diamond (Instrumental Mix)
12. Speed Limits & DVN feat. Duncan - Take My Breath Away (Original Mix)
13. Estiva & Skouners feat. Delaney Jane - Playing With Fire (Original Mix)
14. Jenaux feat. Pia Toscano - Renegades (Original Mix)
15. Mike Shiver & Oen Bearen - Ataraxia (Original Mix)
16. JAKKO, Klauss & Turino vs. Steerner feat. Paul Aiden - Lighthouse (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Satellite (Kill The Buzz Remix)
18. Enzo Darren feat. Delaney Jane - Adonis (Original Mix)
19. Uforik - Scorpion (Original Mix)
20. Thomas Hayes - Alluvion (Original Mix)
21. Cuebrick - Save Me (Original Mix)
22. Noah Neiman feat. Anna Yvette - Eyes To The Sky (Original Mix)
Watch a live performance by TRITONAL and you'll understand what all the hype is about. After making a name for themselves as the up-and-comers to watch, the American production and DJ duo consisting of Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed have firmly situated themselves as one of the most electrifying acts in the international EDM scene. Their zest for life and music is apparent to anyone who's witnessed them in person or through their speakers and is just one reason why they resonate intensely with their loyal followers, "Tritonians".
Tritonal launch track after track onto the Beatport charts and ignite dance floors around the world with their energetic and unforgettable sets. Their debut artist album "Piercing the Quiet" produced eight top 20 Beatport singles, including five that held the #1 position on the trance chart for weeks at a time. In September 2012, they released the follow-up 'Piercing The Quiet Remixed', which landed in the top 5 on the iTunes dance albums chart.
Such a rapid ascent into the forefront of an ever-changing dance music industry might intimidate even the most seasoned professionals, but the duo who "complete each other's musical sentences" have captured the hearts and ears of fans and DJs alike. In 2012, Tritonal stood out on the festival circuit, winning over legions of fans at massive gatherings such as Electric Daisy Carnival, Escape From Wonderland, Ultra Music Festival, A State of Trance 550, and Creamfields Australia.
They also managed to find time to release nine new tracks through their record label, Air Up There Recordings, sell out legendary clubs such as Exchange LA and Space Miami and syndicate their popular Air Up There radio show throughout five continents. After 100 episodes of the show, Tritonal ended Air Up There with a sold out, live performance in their hometown of Austin, Texas. A new program called Tritonia began in 2013.
With a fan base of dedicated Tritonians expanding rapidly around the world and a truly memorable, vivacious stage presence which must be seen to be believed, Tritonal continue to shower music lovers with their uplifting, original material and brilliant remixes of some of the best dance music today.