With 2016 on the horizon, Colorize veterans Boxer & Forbes hand pick 19 of their favourite tracks from the London imprint this year and present them in a continuous DJ mix full of deep grooves, spacey atmospheres and beautiful vocals; this is Colorize - Best Of 2015, Mixed by Boxer & Forbes.
This year has seen Colorize releases reap support by the likes of Armin van Buuren, Max Graham, Sander van Doorn, Darin Epsilon and many more and this Best Of yearmix showcases some of them, including epic debut releases from Kaspar Tasane, Hansgod, Chris Murith and Samio Rox - as well as exciting new material from label regulars Diversion, Matt Fax, Andrew Benson, Clameres and A.Squared, without forgetting Boxer & Forbes themselves.
As another fantastic year draws to an end, Colorize celebrate 12 months of unique deep/progressive house releases in one must have compilation.
1. Andrew Benson - Nouveau (Original Mix)
2. Diversion - It Is What It Is (Original Mix)
3. Andrew Benson - Vivacity (Original Mix)
4. Kaspar Tasane - Exoplanet (Original Mix)
5. Matt Fax - Hyperspace (Original Mix)
6. Matt Fax - Going Down (Original Mix)
7. Joshi feat. Nina Carr - Kiss & Tell (Original Mix)
8. Chris Murith - My Lovin' (Original Mix)
9. Diversion - Gold (Original Mix)
10. A.Squared - Overseas (Original Mix)
11. Diversion & Jennifer Rene - Wishing (Original Mix)
12. Clameres - Warming (Original Mix)
13. Kaspar Tasane - Playa (Original Mix)
14. Samio Rox - I Watch You (Original Mix)
15. Boxer & Forbes pres. Dandy - Sex Rated (Original Mix)
16. Hansgod - Relax Your Ass (Original Mix)
17. Matt Fax – Stuck (Original Mix)
18. Boxer & Forbes pres. Dandy - Back In My Life (Original Mix)
19. Matt Fax - CNFS (Original Mix)
Boxer & Forbes pres. Dandy
Boxer & Forbes (A.K.A Dandy) are Midlands based production/ DJ Duo, Dan Humphries & Andy Forbes. Sharing the same musical passion and appreciation for good music, Dan & Andy became close friends in the mid 2000's. The next few years saw the friendship and mutual love for music grow, and it wasn't long before the pair started venturing out together DJing all over the midlands at up and coming House and Trance nights.
After dedicating all their spare time, blood, sweat and tears in to their music, the duo began working on tracks together in the studio. Fast-forward to present day, Boxer & Forbes have successfully made their way in to the industry as promising up and coming producers. Recognised for their blissful, deep, melodic sound and high level of production, these two look to be promising talent to keep an eye out for over the next few years. These two continue to build relationships with some of the most popular labels in the industry.
2015 sees a turn in the career for the duo as they focus on a more house orientated style, bringing the alias 'Dandy' in to play. Stripping things back, and allowing their style to grow! This year will also see their return to playing gigs under both alias's. Boxer & Forbes/Dandy's productions have seen support from the following: Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buurren, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schultz, Paul Oakenfold, Rank1, Cosmic Gate, Judge Jules, Chicane, Kyau&Albert, Will Holland, W&W, M.I.K.E, LTN, Estiva, Jon o' Bir, Max Graham, Daniel Kandi, Sean Tyas, Tom Fall, Ben Gold, Bobina and many more..